A round housing and bowl-like glass light meet straight blades. This ceiling fan is a well-done contrast made by Hunter. The blades appear modern and dynamic, the housing goes with more traditional shapes. The subtle white makes the Sonic a descreet yet visually appealing climatisation element in any room. Its 3 rotation speeds can be controlled with the included wall control, the same goes for the integrated ceiling light.
Dimensions and technical details
- 220 - 240 Volt ~ 50 Hertz
- Diameter: 132cm / 52"
- Housing colour: white (steel)
- Blade colour: white (wood)
- Blade pitch: 12°
- Lighting: use 2 x E27 base, max. 2 x 20 W (bulbs not included in the delivery)
- Motor wattage: 20 - 61 W
- Max. revolutions per minute: 210
- Max. airflow rate: 161.66 m³/min / 5709 cfm
- Max. noise level: 46 dB(A)
- Ceiling to blades: 26.4cm / 10.4"
- Ceiling to bottom of glass: 40.9cm / 16"
- Diameter canopy: 15.8cm / 6.2"
- Diameter light kit: 27.1cm / 10.7"
- Max. ceiling slope: 16°
- Manual reversing switch for summer and winter mode on the housing
- Includes wall controller: 3 fan speeds / off, light on /off
- Optional remote control sold separately
- Weight: 9.4kg / 20.72lbs
- The luminaire is compatible with bulbs of the energy classes: C bis A++
Optional accessories are available in our shop.